Vue is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. Unlike other monolithic frameworks, Vue is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable. The core library is focused on the view layer only, and is easy to pick up and integrate with other libraries or existing projects.
VueJS Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The VueJS plug-in turns a VueJS editor into a full-fledged VueJS IDE!
MeteorJS IDE has the following abilities to work with MeteorJS framework:
- VueJS download
- Autocomplete for VueJS functions
- Tooltips for VueJS functions
- Context and Dynamic help
1. VueJS download
2. Autocomplete for VueJS functions
Completion list is called automatically in necessary area of VueJS code.
3. Tooltips for VueJS functions
4. Context and Dynamic Help
- Place pointer on element you want to review help topic for and press F1 button
VueJS plug-in conducts search to https://vuejs.org/v2/guide/