Smarty is a very popular Template Engine.
It provides the programmer and template designer with wealth of tools to automate tasks commonly dealt with at the presentation layer of an application.
Smarty Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The Smarty plug-in turns a Smarty editor into a full-fledged Smarty IDE!
Smarty IDE has the following abilities to work with Smarty templates:
- Ability to install Smarty Template Engine
- Setup Smarty parsing mode
- Code highlighting
- Intelligent Auto-complete
- Context and Dynamic help
1. Ability to install Smarty Template Engine
2. Setup Smarty parsing mode
3. Code highlighting
4. Intelligent autocomplete
5. Context and Dynamic Help
- Place the pointer on element you want to review help topic for and press F1 button
By default CodeLobster IDE searches for proper help information on http://www.smarty.net/ site.
You can select Local Help file instead. To change site address:
- Move to the Preferences menu (Tools|Preferences)
- In the left grid click Context Help item and select JS
- In the right grid select necessary value from the Location dropdown list and press OK
You can also select proper language here.
By default CodeLobster IDE conducts search to http://www.smarty.net/ site.