Drupal CMS is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It´s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
Using Drupal plug-in you can learn principles of Drupal CMS more quickly and develop sites of any type.
Drupal Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The Drupal plug-in turns a Drupal editor into a full-fledged Drupal IDE!
Drupal IDE has the following abilities to work with Drupal CMS:
- Ability to create projects automatically installing CMS Drupal
- Autocomplete, help and tooltips for module's hooks
- Autocomplete and tooltips for Drupal's function theme
- Autocomplete for Drupal's forms
- Drupal search - for menu path and menu function
- Wizard for creating new modules
- Help on Drupal API
1. Ability to create projects automatically installing Drupal CMS
To create a Drupal project
- Move to Project|Create Project
In the left grid select Drupal site
Set appropriate values for the following fields and press Ok:
- Base url for debug - url of a project virtual folder
- Project name - name of your project
- Location - path to a folder with files you want to include in a project
- If entered values are correct, Drupal Project Wizard will appear. Follow its instructions to complete project creation.
Basic panel: added an ability to choose Drupal version you want to install on your computer
It supports Drupal 7.
User panel: added an ability to specify admin account data and project url
5. Drupal search - for menu path and menu function
To find menu path by function name:
- Move to Drupal|Search menu path
Menu functions dialog will appear. It contains all menu functions declared in your project and corresponding menu paths
- Find necessary function name in the list and view menu path corresponding to it. For quicker search, use search string. For jumping to path declaration, double click function name in the list.
To find menu function by menu path:
- Move to Drupal|Search menu function
Menu functions dialog will appear.
- Repeat all procedures mentioned above for search by menu function.
6. Wizard for creating new modules
To get help topics with Context Help, place the pointer on necessary element and press F1 button. Appropriate help topic will be opened in a browser.
The Dynamic Help window displays links to help topics for an element the pointer is placed on.