|CodeLobster PHP Edition
December 26, 2015
Our goal is to create product which would simplify and speed up to the maximum process of developing full-featured web sites on php.
For now, it includes all standard abilities for operating with code and many advanced features for PHP developing.
Full description of all features you can find on Features tour page.
The full list of Free Portable PHP IDE features:
Lite version also includes:
- HTML autocomplete
Autocomplete of tags, attributes for current tag, closing tags.
- HTML/CSS code inspector
Inspector makes it simple to find HTML elements and their styles buried deep in the page.
- HTML toolbar
- CSS autocomplete
Autocomplete of style property names and values.
Autocomplete of keywords, DOM elements and their properties.
- PHP Advanced autocomplete
This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user's classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displayed after $this-> and ClassName::
- PHP Debugger
The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debug applications during developing process.
Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in Preferences menu (Tools-->Preferences-->Debugger):
Features for debugger:
- Virtual folder - path to a virtual project folder
- Virtual host URL - url of a virtual folder
- Path to php.ini - path to the php.ini file
- Server - Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
- Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
- Watch window in debugger, only user's variables are displayed
- Local variables window and Call stack windows
- Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
- Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible
references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
- Portable option
- Split Window, Compare feature
- Zen Coding (http://code.google.com/p/zen-coding/)
- Emmet (http://emmet.io/)
- Code folding (collapsing)
- Pair highlighting
Highlighting of paired tags and attributes.
- Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
Selects content within current block.
The tooltip enables you to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor,
Tooltips for images and colors.
- Navigation by holding CTRL key for A, LINK, IMG tags, BACKGROUND attributes and PHP functions
- Class View (View-->Window-->Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and a whole application.
You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears.
- Preview in a browser
- Project manager
The project is connected with a folder on the disc. Its structure remains the same while transfering. Also there is an ability to search project's symbols and files using shortcut keys.
- File Explorer
- Incremental find
- All standard functionalities for work with a code
- Supported interface languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Turkish
And we propose more advanced Professional version for working with most popular CMS and frameworks that includes:
- FTP/SFTP support in the File Explorer, publishing for projects
- HTML, CSS, PHP code validator
- SQL manager
- Node.js (http://nodejs.org/)
- Support for Version Control Systems: SVN, Git etc.