Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API.
BackboneJS Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The BackboneJS plug-in turns a BackboneJS editor into a full-fledged BackboneJS IDE!
BackboneJS IDE has the following abilities to work with BackboneJS framework:
- BackboneJS download
- Autocomplete for BackboneJS functions
- Tooltips for BackboneJS functions
- Context and Dynamic help
1. BackboneJS download
2. Autocomplete for BackboneJS functions
Completion list is called automatically in necessary area of BackboneJS code.
3. Tooltips for BackboneJS functions
4. Context and Dynamic Help
- Place pointer on element you want to review help topic for and press F1 button
BackboneJS plug-in searches for proper help information on http://backbonejs.org/ site directly.
BackboneJS plug-in conducts search to http://backbonejs.org/